2104 HARMONY COUNSELING CLIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY RESULTS ARE HERE!
Thank you to all those who participated in the 2014 Harmony Counseling Client Satisfaction Survey. Your feedback is invaluable in helping my improve my direct client care and guide the additional resources I make available to you.
So… Without further fanfare here are the results of the 2014 Harmony Counseling Satisfaction Survey:
- 100% of respondents stated they felt respected and understood.
- 100% of respondents stated that were confident in the therapist – patient confidentiality.
- 100% of the respondents would refer a friend or family member to Harmony Counseling.
- 100% of the respondents said they had made changes as a result of counseling with me.
- 1/3 state they have used the resources available on Harmony’s Face Book page or the resources. (Look for a follow-up question next year)
- 1/3 state they found Harmony Counseling from referral from another professional, 1/3 from a web search and
- 1/3 from other sources such as a friend or insurance provider
Here is a sample of the answers (used with permission) to the question “What was the best part of counseling?”:
“Katherine!!!!! Safe place.”
“Learning the different ways to face my challenges and how to improve my way of life. The fact that Katherine relates to me and wants to help me, rather than just nodding or yesing me.”
“Learning tools to manage anxiety and stress and start enjoying my life again.”
“The best part of counseling was seeing a change in myself because I never thought there would ever be any change.”
“Dependability and a trusting relationship- willing to advocate for clients.”
And lastly, it seems as though people really like having coffee and jigsaw puzzles available in the waiting room!
None of you could have as positive experience in therapy without you taking what you discovered in our sessions into your big world. I am blessed to be your companion on your journey.